Saturday, February 23, 2008

A young stag stares though my lens..

As I relax over this weekend, my memories of jungles of Nagarahole still haunts me at this point in time. Last week I made a quick trip to Nagarahole and Irpu falls which I had never visited before. The moment we entered into the gates of the jungle, we were welcomed by a magnificent Crested serpent eagle. This place is simple enchanting and happen to spot both red headed vultures ( also known as king vultures) and Indian long billed vultures ( critically endangered ) on a tree while were on a safari. Check out some of the images on my website - Frames from wild under 'New Images' gallery.

5 comments:

Aditya Kamath said...

Even I had a similar experience with the jungle. Even though its been a year since I last visited Nagarhole,
the memories keep coming back.

Aditya Kamath said...

Oh! I forgot to tell you.

My blog is now,

www.wildexpressions.blogspot.com


:D

Aditya Kamath said...

Can u also tell me how you wrote the footer text on your blog?

S.. Diva said...

this one's really nice. first i thought the deer was turning around. but it seems to be bhind some other deer. :)

RĂºben Neves said...

Great composition. Really natural this image.