Monday, December 10, 2007

Indian Silver Bill ( Lonchura malabarica )

Early in the morning, sun was just out and we stopped our car to shoot the peeking sun through the distant hill. Behind us was another hill and I noticed a flurry if activities from some common birds. When I started moving closer to the hill, I saw a bird feeding on the seeds/flowers of these grasses. It was so shy that beyond a certain distance of approach, it used to flyaway. Finally at one point in time I was looking through the lens focussing the grass and it flew in and I immediately pressed the shutter.

2 comments:

Aditya Kamath said...

Wow! I love the photos you shoot!

Aren't you on INW too??

Can I add your blog into my friends links in my blog?

please do visit my blog:

naturescape.blogspot.com

Cotangent said...

wow.. i just accidently stumbled upon ur blog.. and am i glad or wot.. its amazing...

u have a great talent.. the pictures are so so so so well crafted .. hats off to you!!